About The Project
Humber River Hospital is North America’s first fully digital hospital, constructed on a block of approximately 30 acres in northwest Toronto. HRH is an acute care facility with 656 patient beds, built to LEED Silver standards. CFMS provided the Project Co. Commissioning Coordinator (PCCC) services.
Services provided by CFMS include:
- Submit monthly reports to the Works Committee regarding the progress of the Project Co. Commissioning.
- Prepare and issue as part of the draft Final Commissioning Program, start-up, verification and performance testing check sheets for each item of equipment and building system provided as part of the Works.
- Lead the commissioning team through the start-up, verification and performance testing check sheets appropriate to each item of equipment and building system provided as part of the Works, including sign-off on complete documents.
- Complete or designate the completion of the various check sheets, with all deficiencies identified and logged on a regular basis.
- Attend commissioning meetings.
- Review, manage and provide final “sign-off” on the Commissioning Progress Matrices along with Project Co.
- Assist in developing and updating the commissioning schedule with the input of Project Co.
- Ensure systems commissioning is completed by each responsible party as identified in the PSOS requirements.
- Generate a final commissioning report including all results from installation, verification, start-up, functional testing, training, and reviews of the O&M manuals and as-built drawings.