About The Project
This LEED Silver, multi-story 68,000 square-foot building includes for lockers, change rooms, administration offices, holding cells, community services, and training facilities.
Services provided by CFMS:
- Verification of DDC system and BAS
- Testing of HVAC and systems
- Performance testing of HVAC systems
- Coordination of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems training
- Preparation of the Systems Operation Manual
- Seasonal performance testing of HVAC systems
HVAC systems include for:
- Central heating plant (2x 600 MBH gas-fired condensing boilers) serving perimeter heating system, including terminal heating units.
- Geothermal ground source (50% ethanol) system, with system break heat exchanger serving building heat pumps.
- Custom roof top units (two 100% fresh air AHU with plate-type heat recovery).
- Domestic hot water system and rainwater harvesting system.
- Exhaust and ventilation fans.